The Commons Coworking space is located in Williamsburg, Massachusetts, serving the local community and surrounding towns by providing a shared professional space for anyone who works independently.
Part-time: $50/month – drop in up to twice a week during business hours of 9-5 and work anywhere in the open space.
Open space: $85/month – includes a key for 24-hour access, shelf space for minor storage, choose any seat in the open space.
At the open space level and above you also receive 12 hours of free meeting room time per month.
Workstation: $150/month – includes a key for 24-hour access, some storage space on shelves, desk, and closets, and your own dedicated desk in a more private area with other workstations.
Cubicle: $200/month – includes a key for 24-hour access, lockable storage space if needed, and your own desk along with space for additional minor furniture and partitions for privacy.
Event/class space: - looking for a space to host a workshop or meeting? We have several rooms that could be a great fit.
For for-profit classes: $25/first hour, $15 after that. $100/day (approximately 8 hours). Get in touch for nonprofit or custom rates.
*rates are subject to change
Founded by local residents David Chase and Diana Chaplin, this initiative is at the heart of a bigger vision to create a thriving hub of opportunities and resources in the town we love.
Here’s what we offer:
- Lots of space, with both open tables and workstations
- A kitchen with a fridge, toaster oven, tea kettle, and some amenities
- A rec room with a ping pong table and visitor kid space
- Wi-fi, of course
- Shared printer/scanner
- Plenty of parking
- Local shops you can walk to
- Big grassy backyard
- Elevator (we’re on the 3rd floor)
- Great people, we’re small but we’re growing!
Here’s what else you should know:
- We’re also a nonprofit startup, more to come on that as we finalize our status
- This building used to be a school, and it still has some priceless relics
- We moved into our space “as is” so it’s not perfect and we’ve got some upgrades planned over time
Interested in learning more about our space or getting a tour? Reach out below and include when you'd like to come by.