The Commons Coworking space is located in Williamsburg, Massachusetts, serving the local community and surrounding towns by providing a shared professional space for anyone who works independently.
Part-time: $50/month – drop in up to twice a week during business hours of 9-5 and work anywhere in the open space.
Open space: $85/month – includes a key for 24-hour access, shelf space for minor storage, choose any seat in the open space.
Workstation: $150/month – includes a key for 24-hour access, some storage space on shelves, desk, and closets, and your own dedicated desk in a more private area with other workstations.
Cubicle: $200/month – includes a key for 24-hour access, lockable storage space if needed, and your own desk along with space for additional minor furniture and partitions for privacy.
Event/class space: - looking for a space to host a workshop or meeting? We have several rooms that could be a great fit.
For for-profit classes: $25/first hour, $15 after that. $100/day (approximately 8 hours). Get in touch for nonprofit or custom rates.
*rates are subject to change
Founded by local residents David Chase and Diana Chaplin, this initiative is at the heart of a bigger vision to create a thriving hub of opportunities and resources in the town we love.
Here’s what we offer:
- Lots of space, with both open tables and workstations
- A kitchen with a fridge, toaster oven, tea kettle, and some amenities
- A rec room with a ping pong table and visitor kid space
- Wi-fi, of course
- Shared printer/scanner
- Plenty of parking
- Local shops you can walk to
- Big grassy backyard
- Elevator (we’re on the 3rd floor)
- Great people, we’re small but we’re growing!
Here’s what else you should know:
- We’re also a nonprofit startup, more to come on that as we finalize our status
- This building used to be a school, and it still has some priceless relics
- We moved into our space “as is” so it’s not perfect and we’ve got some upgrades planned over time
Interested in learning more about our space or getting a tour? Reach out below and include when you'd like to come by.